CNY - Rabbit Year

 This week, is the Chinese New Year celebration week for the Chinese community in Malaysia. The public holiday is on Sunday, which means that the public holiday period is until Tuesday for several states in Malaysia.

This year according to the Chinese calendar, is the year of the rabbit. I don't know the meaning behind the year of the rabbit. The most important thing is that festive holidays such as the Chinese New Year are a time awaited for Malaysians to take the opportunity to go back to the village or hold a wedding ceremony.

Every time any festival is celebrated, the state of Kelantan must be the focus of traffic reports because the number of vehicles entering the state of Kelantan increases by a large amount. Similarly this time, it actually brings profit to small entrepreneur in the state of Kelantan who previously saw a slight decrease in sales.

In addition, only during the festival, we have the opportunity to gather together with other family members. Only with the condition, there must be many siblings. It's not like me who has only 2 siblings, me and my brother. 

CNY this time, my brother didn't come back. It's just me and my mother like normal days, to be honest I feel lonely, but that's the reality of life that I have to accept.

I hope for those who still have parents in the village. When there is an opportunity for a long vacation. Go back to the village to meet your parents while there is still a chance because that time will not wait for us and we will all become parents at some point.

Happy new year to my friends, hopefully this year, which is the year of the rabbit, will bring something special to my friends and family members. Tomorrow one of my mother's cousin's daughters will marry a couple from Perak. Congratulations too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?