Garbage

The word garbage refers to waste material that is not wanted by humans after undergoing a process. Garbage is a man-made product and is often dumped in the wrong place and with the wrong disposal method in my opinion..

I was interested in writing an article about Garbage because from childhood to adulthood, I felt that the local residents of my residential area did not manage domestic Garbage properly..

I live in the suburbs of Kota Bharu. Never a single day, I see my living area clean without Garbage. Especially when the night market, and the visitors who come to the night market, have an attitude of throwing garbage everywhere, then it causes pollute the scenery of the local environment.

I often hear and see about the condition of a country or state whose environment is clean of garbage

Countries that are usually synonymous with cleanliness such as Singapore and Japan. While the cleanest state is Melaka.

I have never been to Singapore or Japan, but I have been to the state of Malacca. Indeed a clean state. The yard is clean without any garbage that usually looks like what I used to see in the yard of the area where I live.

I always hope that the area of the night market my place site is clean. If that happens, it means that the attitude of the local community is progressing after a long time of adopting an attitude of littering all over the place.

In Kelantan, almost most places have problems with cleanliness, especially regarding waste management. I don't know where the fault is that the situation, especially the garbage disposal area, is very disgusting. Different from waste management abroad.

More critical in my opinion, there are those who are willing to throw garbage into the river without feeling guilty. Acts without thinking about the impact on nature in the future.

The month of Ramadhan is not long, the amount of garbage usually increases during Ramadhan compared to other months. 

Why?, especially food waste. If the community understands and manages their domestic waste wisely. The problem of impurity will not exist and will not invite other dangerous diseases.

For some people, consider the garbage as their source of income. Especially for those looking for recycled materials such as plastic or paper. I believe the government has long held a campaign for Malaysians to separate garbage that can be recycled instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?