Flood Disaster Relief

 After waiting for such a long time, we feel that there is no hope for us to get help in the form of money from the federal government as promised before. Suddenly we were informed that the state government will hold a ceremony for flood victims to receive payment as promised before.

We are grateful for the unexpected. Money of RM1000 given to each family of flood victims, is able to ease the burden of flood victims who are almost all in the B40 category. Most importantly, the money can be used to pay off anything that was previously overdue.

I represented the mother to receive the financial assistance. Fortunately, the secretariat allowed me to represent my mother to receive the donation. I'm afraid to imagine if I have to bring my mother to the event that involves many flood victims.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?