38th Birthday

I am officially now 38 years old. Increasing age according to the logic of thought should be more mature. Am I more mature in the matter of a life full of challenges at this time ?. No Thanksgiving Ceremony was held to celebrate the birthday because I only remembered my own birthday. My life and my mother's life are still the same as yesterday. It's just that my life on this earth may be getting shorter.

The number 38 is a number that has various meanings. Depending on who has the number. To me, maybe having the number 38, means that my opportunities and hopes since graduating from University are now over. Everyone has a dream to work in the government or a public servant. So was I, several times had the opportunity but failed at the last minute. It may be true, I'm not destined to become public servants.

The number 38 also means that I can now be categorized as a group of OLD people. No longer a Youth group like before. In fact, my nature felt very weak and lifeless. If I miss bed, my blood pressure will go up. The condition is very dangerous to health. Even though my body is a little big and chubby, that doesn’t mean I’m as strong as before.

The number 38 also means that I may still maintain my bachelor status, despite my instinct to end my bachelorhood, but there is NO sustenance so far. Understand that parents now don’t want their daughter to marry a young man who doesn’t necessarily have a bright future like most of my friends. In fact, there was a female friend during my time at the University, married for the second time, while I was still single and available.

As a human being, I still feel grateful for being given the opportunity by Allah SWT to breathe until now. Maybe my life achievements are not as beautiful as others my age. But I'm still grateful for what I have. The number 38, is a number that I should take seriously as it gives various insights for my next life journey.

Indeed this life, provides what we need not what we want. Therefore, I must be content and sincere with what has been set for me. Just pray and keep praying that what is desired in sha Allah is achieved before I DIE. Humans live for a death, the question of death is how we or I will play the harp ?.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?