My uncle infected

 The state of Kelantan is most likely currently facing a new pandemic infection. It is likely due to the Hari Raya Aidiladha celebration. Many residents from the Red Zone area returned to Kelantan. Some of them, managed to start a Variant Delta infection. Everyone knows that currently, Variant Delta is the main cause of the increase in the number of patients who are in stage 4 and 5 infections. The Delta variant is said to be the leading cause of death for Malaysians, every day the number of deaths reported is staggering.

Currently, almost 20 villages are nearby. Compulsory screening and quarantine due to the increase in cases of infected villagers. It is understood that among the causes of the infection are residents from the Red Zone area in Selangor or Kuala Lumpur who return and infect their parents. Most unfortunate because of the stubborn attitude of a few of them, causing others to suffer.

I expect the radius of infection to increase due to the attitude of the villagers here who still fail to comply with the SOP. Although the authorities recommend to stay at home in case there is no need to go out. Yet it is very clear that the recommendation was not complied with at all.

My uncle and family were infected. It stems from his youngest son who works at the Quarantine Center in food preparation. Only her youngest child has not received the vaccine. Due to that, his son is currently in the intensive care unit at the Kota Bharu General Hospital. While my uncle and other members of his family, were placed at the quarantine center in Pengkalan Chepa.

At first my uncle's youngest child was confirmed positive. I began to worry because my uncle did not do self -quarantine. According to the SOP issued by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. When one family member is infected, the other family member should undergo quarantine. My uncle was an individual who found it difficult to adhere to the set SOPs. Being outdoors when the youngest child has symptoms of infection. He should have also undergone quarantine but vice versa. I'm afraid to imagine the impact that may occur due to the stubbornness of my uncle. Perhaps someone will die because of the blindness of that.

My uncle had previously insisted that he was not infected although it was very clearly at risk when his youngest child became critical. When urged to undergo infection screening. Only then did my uncle admit his mistake because the screening results were positive, including his wife and daughter. I did not want to expose the shame of my own family members, but was disappointed with the stupidity and stubbornness shown by my own family members. The situation would have been even sadder if someone else had fallen victim to our own stupidity and stubbornness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?