Pandemic critical?

 The emergency period is coming to an end. But at this time, I still do not see the pandemic situation improving even though more and more Malaysians are getting vaccinated. While the virus that is the cause of the pandemic, reportedly began to mutate after mutation to create a variety of different variants. Currently, delta variants are plaguing the country and the effects are very obvious when deaths always occur in very high numbers.

More and more of my family members have received vaccine injections. I saw its effectiveness when my own brother was positively infected from his housemate. Fortunately, before getting infected. My brother managed to complete the required dose of vaccine injection. Therefore, my brother's symptoms are only at levels 1 & 2 compared to those who have not received the vaccine injection. Almost most of those infected are in the 3 to 5 that leads to death.

At this point, one of my cousins. Confirmed to be infected. It is really worrying when a close family member is infected. He has not received any vaccine injections as his family members have. It puts my cousin at very high risk of experiencing stage 3 to 5 symptoms. My mother, on the other hand, received news of her former superior who became infected and continued to be at level 5 and eventually led to death.

Based on the situation, the question is whether the situation is improving or becoming more critical ?. Many news reports were published regarding the latest situation of the pandemic in the country. Does this situation clearly show that the situation is still out of control ?. Is the planned recovery plan running smoothly ?.

I realized that I could not afford to do anything to help this country. I am also aware that people are starting to forget to adopt SOPs during a pandemic. Is it intentional not to practice the SOP or forgot to practice it ?. Is the pandemic really under control or are we going to see this health crisis will last until 2022.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?