An Infected Covid19

 I think it is not too late to share the experience of being one of the Malaysians infected with the Covid19 virus at the end of October 2021. 

Imagine all this time, I am a person who always tries to follow the SOP recommended by the Ministry of Health such as washing hands with sanitizer or soap, but I am still infected by the virus.

Most saddened when my mother also got an infection caused by me. It started in the 3rd week of October, at first, I remembered it was just a normal fever because I often had a fever along with a cold and a cough. 

The only odd thing back then was that I felt chest pain when breathing. I only took the usual medicine when I had the flu, only the temperature recorded was higher than usual.

As usual when I was infected, then my mother who lived in the same house with me also became infected. Probably due to age, my mother's condition is worse than mine. 

My mother and I only found out that we were infected when we got a health screening, I called the Dr. to come to the house after my mother had a fever that was so severe that she was unconscious.

Indeed, Allah SWT is Most Merciful, the situation of my mother and I is not too critical. Probably because we have received a vaccine injection.

However, the mother had to be treated at Tumpat Hospital, Kelantan due to the relatively low oxygen in her blood and the mother was a patient with DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and KIDNEY DAMAGE.

Meanwhile, I was admitted to the PKRC Gelanggang Seni Quarantine Center, Kota Bharu. The mother's treatment period is 13 days due to pre -existing disease factors and a bacterial infection in the blood. 

While I was for 8 days only. Alhamdulillah, my mother's and I's condition improved during that period, my mother was categorized as a covid19 level 4 patient while I was categorized as a covid19 level 2 patient. We were confirmed to be completely cured.

We understood that my body and my mother became immune to the covid19 virus within a certain period of time because our bodies had been infected by the virus. 

Yet we still need to always take care of health because the effects of covid19 still exist even though we have recovered. The habit of mom and I being more easily tired than before being infected.

My mother and I are thankful that we are still given a second chance by Allah SWT, indeed the test that befell us, gave a thousand and one lessons for me personally. 

Eventually my family and I became patients of Covid19. Before this, my brother was more affected by covid19 infection on Hari Raya Aidiladha last year. Indeed, there is wisdom in why we as a family were chosen to accept this test.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?