ambulance took me

 On the day I was confirmed positive for covid19 by the Ministry of Health. I kept rushing to the CAC for the purpose of assessing the level of covid19 I was infected with. 

My mother at that time was being treated at Tumpat Hospital, when I was at CAC Ketereh Health Clinic, the number of those who underwent screening like me was quite large. 

The results were very disappointing, blood pressure was high as usual, blood sugar content was also high and that really surprised me apart from my relatively high BMI value.

Finally, the CAC of Ketereh Health Clinic informed me that I had to undergo quarantine at the Quarantine Center which was set due to my health situation at that time and was informed that I would be picked up by the MOH from the residence only in time which has not been confirmed. 

Just returned from CAC Ketereh Health Clinic around 12 noon, I continued to pack clothes that felt appropriate to carry, I did not know at that time how long I would be in quarantine. 

I waited from morning until evening, the ambulance I was waiting for still had not arrived so I had to call the MOH to find out if I was picked up by the MOH or not on that day.

Just after the isyak prayer time, my mobile phone rang, the MOH informed that an ambulance was on its way to pick me up. 

That was my first experience in an ambulance as a patient. My reaction ?, was intoxicating because during the journey from home to the quarantine center, the situation I felt was shaky.

That night, there were 3 other covid19 patients besides me. One female and 2 male. Female patients were sent to the HUSM quarantine center, while me and an uncle, were sent to PKRC Gelanggang Seni and another to PKRC Dewan Jubli Perak next to my place in quarantine. 

The female patient was infected by her husband, while the uncle was infected by a customer who stopped by his cake stall while one was infected by his siblings. Only I have no known cause of infection.

During the covid19 pandemic in Malaysia, I only found out about the quarantine center through social media or on TV. Now I myself am the inhabitant. 

On the night I began to be placed, despite being provided a comfortable, air -conditioned bed, my eyes were still unable to sleep. 

Thinking about my mother's situation and my own. Hopefully there is wisdom in everything that happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?