Political Allies

 All Malaysians know that Pakatan Harapan (PH) has now joined with Barisan Nasional (BN) to form a federal and state government involving the states of Perak and Pahang.

I just want to share my views on the impact of the collaboration between Pakatan Harapan and Barisan Nasional in areas such as Ketereh, Kelantan. A state that always has a story related to the politics of the country.

One of my uncles is a staunch supporter of the PH party component, very staunch in my opinion. When support for PH, especially for the Keadilan Rakyat Malaysia party, is said to have declined in the Ketereh parliament. My uncle remains loyal, while his siblings, including his brother-in-law, are staunch BN supporters.

Supporters of the Pakatan Harapan Party will never agree with Barisan Nasional supporters before the formation of the unity government as it is now.

However, everything changed when PH now cooperated with BN. Uncle Azlan is one of the PH supporters who is very happy because the party he supports is now with the BN party supported by his siblings. 

Before, only criticism was hurled at the PH Chairman, until I myself was labeled as an Opposition by a handful of BN's staunch supporters. Including my uncle and aunt myself.

I am one of the critics of the BN party and support some of the principles of PH's struggle. Feeling a little disappointed with the collaboration that happened. I myself was labeled as a supporter of the opposition by my uncle because I often criticized his favorite party, BN.

Previously it was impossible for PH supporters to sit at the same table with BN supporters. But now there is no reason to fight anymore. Those who are supporters of political parties in my area of residence, have the spirit of other political parties. A bit tribal. If central level leaders can sit at the same table in a coffee shop but not district level supporters..

In the past we thought it was impossible for BN to be with PAS but finally the National Consensus was formed, so was PH with BN. I am not a supporter of any party because enough experience has taught me about national politics. Good to just be a spectator.

It's enough for me to insert one conclusion that people are willing to do anything for power, SELL ANYTHING FOR POWER which may be impossible to think but it has happened or is happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?