Almost Vaccinated

 In the last few days, I’ve been a little anxious thinking about the health status of my mother and myself. This is because the number of patients due to the Pandemic for the state of Kelantan is increasing every day. My mother has received the first dose injection, next week received the second dose. While my turn is not sure yet, but yesterday the opportunity suddenly came.

There was an injection slot vacancy at the time, I was offered to fill the vacancy. To be honest, I'm very excited about the offer. But a bit of shock because suddenly offered. Upon arrival at the premises of health do vaccinations. I was the last candidate to receive an injection.

The usual procedure done before a person receives an injection is to undergo a health screening. That is high blood pressure screening, this is because for the recipient of the vaccine injection, should have a normal blood pressure. I am a high blood pressure patient. When the screening was done, the results were already expected by myself. Blood pressure readings are very high than usual. The vaccination officer tried to help me in various ways, but still failed to get the right blood pressure to receive the vaccine injection.

My blood pressure was screened with 3 different types of machines, the results remained the same. I was found unfit to receive a vaccine injection at the time. If wants to try to accept, it definitely invites situations that no one wants. Officers had to get a replacement to receive the vaccine injection. This is caused when the bottle containing the vaccine has been opened. It must be spent at the same time.

The conclusion of all Malaysians who registered as recipients of the vaccine. Must prepare themselves as best as possible especially in terms of health factors to be truly ready to receive the vaccine injection. Currently, Malaysia offers vaccinations for free when there are several countries which charge a fee to people who want an injection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?