Fully vaccinated

 Last Sunday, my mother was scheduled to receive a 2nd dose injection of the vaccine. Located at MDK Ketereh Hall, close to my residence. The time set at 10.30am, we went early to get an injection. I reminded us the earliest, apparently there were still those ahead of us.

The procedure for obtaining the 2nd dose injection, can be said to be almost the same as the previous procedure. We have to register at the first counter to get confirmation of attendance. Then head to the next counter to get the queue number. Both counters are located on the outside of the hall. Because my mother is a senior citizen and uses a wheelchair. The secretariat gave a little privilege that is to advance the registration or turn for my mother.

Next I brought my mother into the hall. Before this, my mother had to undergo screening before being allowed to enter. Screening includes checks of blood pressure and temperature. We were the 3rd person to enter the Hall, the volunteers helped us in terms of the aisle we had to be in to receive the 2nd dose injection. The atmosphere of the hall, which was previously quiet, is now starting to change as more and more people enter the hall.

Previously, we had a counseling session with a physician before receiving the injection. This time, the counter was closed probably due to the large number of recipients this time. The injection session started, this time I was not allowed to accompany my mother when the injection was done. Just have to wait in front of the exit area of injection. After the injection, we went to the confirmation counter that my mother had finished receiving the 2nd dose of injection. Then had to wait 15 minutes, to ensure that everything is in good condition.

Seeing the number of vaccine recipients growing, my mother and I did not wait long. We kept coming out of the board and wanted to head to the train. When I came out of the hall, I saw the situation at the first registration counter at that time was very shocking. The crowds present had to line up because there were not enough seats provided. At the time, I thought there was something wrong with registration management because there was no difference between locals and foreigners in terms of discipline. There was no social distance back then.

I think based on the experience of bringing my mother to receive the 2nd dose injection. Why are there cases of infection at the vaccination site ?. It's not just because of the attitude of the public itself, but the secretariat that no emergency plan in the event of a contingency as happened in front of my own eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?