Lunch with the Minister

During the 4 years I worked in Putrajaya. Many things happened in my life, there may even be things or events that no one would believe, even my own family members.

I once had the opportunity to have lunch with the Minister of Youth and Sports together with his 2 deputies. I am not a civil servant but have such an opportunity. 

It's just that not many people know about it because the ceremony was more of a casual meeting of the top management with the committee members who made the program a success at that time.

One day, when my colleagues and I were busy doing our respective tasks. The program director entered the work room and informed that the Minister and Deputy Minister would like to have lunch with us. For me, it is something that is very appreciated personally.

To be honest in the public service sector, there are times when civil servants who are in the support category cannot sit at the same table with civil servants who have the status of officers or management groups. I am only a contract employee, given the opportunity to eat with the Minister and the Deputy, it was a very precious moment.

Usually, when talking about VVVIPs such as Ministers, there must be those who like to be rude or condescending to the point that they are willing to humiliate others even their own subordinates. My experience while serving in the federal government department, in Kelantan.

Until now, I still can't believe my experience of having lunch with the Minister and his deputies. Is it sweet memories, bitter or what?.

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?