Women are afraid

I don't know how I want to start this story. It is take 3 days, I tried to find an idea how to write a sharing that actually has no benefit except to embarrass myself.

I am now 40 years old, single and full time unemployed. Maybe I'm lazy but my job right now is to take care of my mother full time.

It's not that I don't want to get married, but right now, I don't even have a girlfriend. How do you want to talk about marriage? Maybe it's because I'm unemployed with a rather unattractive physique that makes women afraid if I try to approach them.

Do women get scared when I try to approach them?. Maybe!!!, especially women who come from Kelantan. Why?, based on my experience so far, only women from outside of Kelantan treat me well.

I don't mean that all the women in Kelantan don't treat me well, it's just based on my experience. Even when I joked about marriage, many of them showed an uncomfortable reaction with me.

There are two situations when I talk to a girl. Firstly, the conversation session was intended to seduce the girl and secondly, I just wanted to chat as a friend only. The response for those 2 situations is the same, which is an uncomfortable and dislike reaction to a man like me.

I tried to be positive with the reactions given. Even though there was a time when I felt very bad but I was unable to do anything. I can't force anyone to like me including a woman even as a friend. Almost most of the women I tried to approach, definitely gave a negative response. Maybe I will live a single life forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?