Vaccination Appointment

 Malaysia is currently in the process of vaccinated all its citizens. It is an effort to break the chain of pandemic infections that are getting more serious at the moment. 

However, the volume of Malaysians who register as vaccine recipients is low compared to the total population. 

I was one of those who was initially not interested in being one of the vaccine recipients. But because my mother was in a high -risk group, I had to take the next step get a vaccine injection.

I have to sign up first to join the vaccination program through the MY SEJAHTERA app. Then the app system will arrange the date and place to receive the vaccination.

In addition, in the Ketereh Parliamentary constituency, there are several Vaccination Centers available for local residents.

Based on personal observations, Malaysians are based on the population in the Ketereh area. Many people have become aware of the importance of getting vaccinated. 

One of my aunt who was previously afraid to get vaccinated, has now signed up at My Sejahtera app. Although categorized as high -risk individuals due to having diabetes and high blood pressure.

It is hoped that more people in Kelantan will participate in the vaccination program after Kelantan is one of the states with the lowest number of people who get vaccinated, 

Many complained when the Mosque was required to close but no effort was made to the Mosque to reopen. Just need to get vaccinated, then the government will allow the mosque to reopen.

The government is currently seen to be more focused on giving priority to the population aged 60 and above to receive vaccinations. 

Probably because such an older population group has a worse effect if infected. Perhaps the risk of death is more in the age category of 60 years and above than in other age groups.

Every day I update my health information on my sejahtera app in the hope that the system will soon set my vaccination appointment date. 

Current reports on the pandemic always make me worried, especially when live with my mother. Every day, there are just cases of death recorded due to the pandemic and my mother and I are in the high risk category of being infected.

I must be brave and pray that Allah SWT makes everything easier. My brother in Kuala Lumpur has received the first dose injection, as has my uncle who has heart disease. Their situation was reported in good condition. Alhamdulillah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?