Anti-vaccine

 This time I had the opportunity to meet an anti -vaccine group or individual. All this time, I only followed their stories on social media and prime time news reports. They try to influence the public including their own family members not to agree to receive the vaccine injection. They are trying to make various allegations against vaccination among the Malaysian community, especially among Muslims.

At first, I tried to make recommendations to the Minister of Religion in the Prime Minister’s Department. Regarding permission to attend Friday prayers, it is because I see the situation now seems to have not been able to allow Muslims to pray in the mosque or surau in the near future. I suggest that the authorities give permission for members of the public who have received vaccinations to perform prayers at the Mosque or Surau. Before being allowed to enter the Mosque or Surau, they must show the vaccine recipient's card as proof before prayer time.

The proposal has angered some who are believed to be unwilling to accept the vaccine. To me, that's their choice. Only at this time, the government still has not allowed all worship activities for all religions. Therefore, to avoid the Mosque or Surau being left idle for a long time because any activity is not allowed. So I give the proposal as stated in the beginning.

This anti -vaccine group tried to argue with me about the vaccine including linking it to Islam. When I reply back to their arguments based on available knowledge. Eventually they cursed me with inappropriate words. Wow! it really surprised me for the first time meeting such a like-minded party. The fact is that the issue of vaccination is a debatable issue, yet at the same time the cases of deaths due to the pandemic virus, are on the rise. There are reports of the death of mosque worshipers in Kedah. To me, it is enough to be an argument as to why vaccinations are necessary for those who are suitable.

Probably when they or their family members became infected with this virus so that some of them died. Only then do they understand why it is necessary for us to choose in vaccines because that is the only solution that can be achieved after other options are seen as failing. Until now, still exist those who fail to comply with the SOP that is easy to keep a distance from each other, wearing masks and washing hands regularly.

All know the impact of the implementation of MCO from 1.0 to 3.0. Do we want it to continue to be held in the future ?. Because the infection is still going on ?. So far, only vaccination is thought of as a way to end the infection among Malaysians. I honestly didn’t want to take the vaccine, but out of concern for the risk of me and my mother getting infected. I dared to register as a recipient. We as human beings must strive, the rest of us must trust in the destiny that Allah SWT has determined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?