After 18 years finished studying

 When it comes to time, there are definitely many things to say. For me, one of the most memorable moments is when I was a student at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. 

A person who is weak in communication with others, can suddenly continue my studies at a leading University in Malaysia. Until now, I feel like a dream to be an alumnus of the University of Malaya.

Yesterday, I suddenly remembered the memories of my time at the University. Apparently I had left the University for 18 years. It feels like just yesterday I graduated. 

For 18 years I also did not meet with friends who studied together at that time. Just finished our studies in 2006, we really took the direction of our lives.

For 18 years, I only met Mhohis a few times. That is also because he has a job in Kelantan. While other friends have never met at all. 

2 friends who came from Sabah, namely Sudirman and Siti Mariani, after graduating went back to Sabah and until now remained in Sabah. Meanwhile, Sarah, who is from Kedah, finished her studies and still lives in Kedah, become a successful entrepreneur.

When I was at the University, mobile phones were not as sophisticated as they are now including the existence of various multi -functional applications.

Not many memories can be stored in the form of pictures. Currently, my friends and I are entering the phase of becoming parents, after this we will enter the phase of grandparents before we die due to old age. This situation is called the life cycle.

Maybe in the next 2 years, we can have a Reunion Ceremony in conjunction with our separation for 20 years since graduating from university. In sha Allah. 

In fact there was only one group that studied at the university in the same year as me, always holding reunions. Their relationship is as close as siblings. Almost all of them are residents of the 7th Residential College, University of Malaya.

Although we study at the same University, the same faculty. Our way of life is very different from each other. Some became policemen, some became teachers, businessmen and the unemployed, namely me. 

In fact, each of them has children who have grown up and gone to school. I have so far only been able to be happy to see the latest lives of friends who study at the same University with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?