I am looking for love

Every human being has a desire to fall in love, including me. Will there be any women out there who are willing to accept my love?.

The feeling of love sometimes comes from one side only. I don't want to embarrass myself, I just want to share my story of looking for a woman who is willing to love me too.

When I think about it, I feel funny and ashamed at the same time. Almost 90% of the women I meet and like, don't have the same feelings for me.

So no wonder until now, when my age entered the number 40. I am still a bachelor who failed to find his life partner. All the women I've ever had the feeling, is married and has a child. 

In fact some get married then divorce then remarry. While I remained single. This situation has me laughing to myself because it feels so funny. 

Someone may ask, why am I talking about couples ?. This is because in Malaysia, although there is no official data, there are very sad cases of deaths that are men and women who live alone. 

Then die without anyone know until the neighbors breathe the stench produced by the corpse. A death I didn't want to happen to myself. 

Being a single individual is certainly not a serious issue because at the moment. Many men or women are single even though they are over 40 and have a career. 

Each has their own views on the issue of finding love or a partner. This situation may be quite different when compared to the previous 10 - 20 years. At that point, parents will start to worry if their daughter is still unmarried at the age of 25.

My own brother at this time, is over 40 years old. Worked in the government sector as a group A officer. 

Based on the old people's point of view, my brother is quite ready to get married. What is stopping her from getting married ?, of course no one can force her on this issue.

Perhaps society now adheres to the principle that if not married, they do not feel any loss. The fact of human creation itself, must be paired. 

Have we ever seen an animal live alone without a mate ?. Strange isn't it, if an animal that doesn't have a mind as intelligent as a human still has the desire to have a mate, is it awkward if humans are the opposite ?.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?