Visit PMO

 There is another story about me in Putrajaya. When I was doing my daily tasks at level 11. My officer suddenly asked me to accompany him to a location that was very rare for other civil servants to go to. It is the Prime Minister's Office to meet with the Secretary.

I didn't ask anything at first, then when I arrived, I started to feel awkward. "What are we doing here, boss?", I asked my officer. "we will send important things to the prime minister's office", replied the official. I feel like my boss is making a horror joke. But I still follow him from behind.

The car we got in was parked outside the Prime Minister's Office area. We entered the first door, it was my first and probably last experience entering the Prime Minister's office. Maybe no one believes the story that I entered the office of the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

We have to go through a strict inspection process at several checkpoints. We are scanned every inch of our bodies and things we carry. A valuable experience I gained in my opinion.. 

Finally we arrived at the office of the Prime Minister of Malaysia, I was stunned to see the door of the Prime Minister's office which had only been seen on television. The officer I accompanied also met with the Prime Minister's chief secretary and handed over the things we brought.

If I told this story to the people in my village, no one would believe me. Understand that I am now very different from when I worked in Putrajaya. In the past, people would ask me how I was, even from afar. Now, shoulder to shoulder even once, act like I don't exist.

That's human and I understand. Now even though I have left Putrajaya for a long time, I can smile because a permanent official has not even had the chance to be in front of the Prime Minister's office. I am just a support staff with a contract status.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?