Family members' memories

 Each of us, must have many memories that will remain in the memory forever even if it is a sad memory. We were a normal human being and through life, day by day. There must be a memory with the people around us, including those we love very much.

Aidilfitri this time. definitely gave a different meaning to my aunt. Her husband’s sudden death, must have left a deep impression on her and us all. I until now still feel as if my aunt’s husband is still alive and the sound of his car is still caught by these ears. Many memories indirectly exist between us as a family. My uncle's deceased was able to help me and my mother when my mother needed to go to the Kota Bharu hospital for treatment.

The fact is it’s not just my aunt’s husband remembered by us who are still alive. Before that, my mother's sister who died at the end of 2019, we feel lost until now. Often memories of when the deceased was still alive come to mind. The sad feeling must be present but we as a family must accept the destiny that has been written by Allah SWT.

I believe that whatever my family and I go through. Definitely passed by others. That is called life and for those who are still breathing should continue to live with memories especially involving loved ones and have passed away. Just a feeling of sadness that exists, not to show it to others. Enough only god knows that we miss someone especially when memories are present in the mind.

Why do memories exist ?. Maybe so that we do not forget our loved ones or those who have loved us all this time. I have memories especially memories with those who accepted me as a friend. They will be remembered forever even though it is difficult to meet even live in the same village.

The journey of life of each of us, is sure to create memories all the time. I am sure that that is an award we should cherish because it signifies that we are still normal human beings. Although not all the most beautiful memories we remember because this life story must exist in various things but it happens because we choose it to happen and it is a memory that is destined for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?