Get older

I often forget that the age of my life on this earth has entered 38 years. With each passing day, I get older. How will I be if I live a long life and reach the age of 60 - 70 years later ?. The question that many may forget to ask yourself.

All around, I observed the behavior of the elderly who have a variety of attitudes, although old but often set a bad example to the young. Why is that ?, shouldn't senior citizens set a good example to young people ?. As for me, it is the choice yourself, knowing that death can happen at any time.

I am reminded of my grandfather's spirit when he was still alive, spending time doing a lot of acts of worship. Every time the prayer time comes, the grandfather will immediately go to the Surau to pray. The distance between my grandfather's house and the surau is only 200 meters, my grandfather only walks to the surau.

In the evening after Asr prayers, the grandfather used to just sit on the steps of his house while his eyes looked at the passing vehicles, while sipping a cup of his favorite thick and sweet coffee. That's the routine of my grandparents that I can remember until now. So are the grandparents next to the father. Spend the afternoon, sitting on the steps of the house while looking at the view of the traffic in front of the house.

But at this point, I see most seniors a little differently than before. Many of those involved in gambling activities, and some even became an agent for collecting money bets. For God's sake, I am surprised because in the land of Kelantan, which has been said to have given birth to many heirs of the Prophet, there is a group of people who are so busy doing illegal activities. It is indeed their right to do whatever they want to do, it just looks awkward in the eyes when a senior citizen who is supposed to be a good example but otherwise is moral.

I'm not married, not sure if there is a mate for me ?. Honestly, I don't want to die alone with no one to accompany me. Maybe it's too late to have a twinkle in my eye, enough to have a faithful wife accompany me until my last breath. Indeed, not everyone is given the opportunity to live to old age.

When we are young we may be all great people but does that greatness last long until old age ?. Will a thug continue to be a thug in old age ?. Similarly, in the back alley whore ?. Does prostitution continue despite the body and fuss ?.

Only human beings, whose nature is difficult to admit mistakes, must be blamed by destiny from God even though they themselves make the choice. The older you get, the more time you spend in the mosque for worship instead of in a coffee shop chatting about the world or doing time-wasting activities.

We all  must be OLD just how are we when OLD incarnates ?.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?