Behavior of buyers

 I just wanted to share a short story about cars. Mom once bought a car belonging to her youngest brother around 2009/10. The purpose of buying the car for the use of the mother to health appointments. Each month, the capital budget allocated about RM500 for installment payments of the car.

Then in 2012, I worked in Putrajaya and to avoid the car being stranded at home because no one was driving it. I asked mom to sell the car. The money from the sale could be used by my mother and myself. The price is set at around RM 7 thousand ringgit and half of that value I use to buy a motorcycle for my use during my stay in Putrajaya.

In a short time, the car already has a buyer. Honestly I remember everything is over when the new buyer promises to complete all the related matters including the owner name change process. After 10 years, a very long time. Only then did I find out that the car was still not in the process of changing its ownership name.

A period of 10 years is not a short period. Should car buyers at that time, should contact POK SU when all matters are in process at the Road Transport Department (JPJ). Personally I’m curious, why have to wait up to 10 years to be informed that the name change process is still unfinished. How bad is such an attitude.

The same situation applies to the deceased. His favorite Vespa sold for only RM70. The buyer at the time promised to settle everything but apparently after a many years. The new owner of the Vespa came in the hope that me or my brother could help resolve the name change on the grant.

The price of RM70 ringgit from the deceased has now reached the value of 15 thousand ringgit. I feel very angry with this human attitude. Take several years to resolve the problem that is simple, just change the name but failed.

Thinking about the name change for this grant makes me nauseous and tired. An attitude is irresponsible and shameful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?