October 2021

 Now we are in October, only 2 months left before the year 2021 ends and the hopes of the people of the world must focus on recovery planning for the next year which is 2022. Of course everyone hopes that 2022 will be better than 2020 and 2021. Challenging years and an allegation for all, surely each of us is affected by the pandemic that is sweeping the world.

Entering October also means that it has been a year since my brother returned to Putrajaya after working in Kelantan for almost 5 years. Of course the atmosphere is a little different because the family members only have mom, me and my brother.

My age is getting closer to the number 4 near, the opportunities and space for me to succeed are getting limited. I have to compete with a new generation if I want to get a career that is more secure for the future like everyone else, even though I know maybe dreams and responsibilities are something different in my life right now.

October is the future at this time, what kind of future do I expect ?. Will there be a miracle in my life for this month ?, or vice versa ?. How should I begin to find the direction of this life ?. The people around are able to see to judge but it will not be the same as we feel, because of that, the journey that anyone will go through is different.

What is the purpose of your life ?, is it the same as me ?, or better than me ?. I’m someone who likes to observe other people’s life journeys, the fact that we have very different life journeys and it sets us apart at the end as well. How about our story in October ?, we will go through the next 31 days, definitely filled with various stories that are expected or otherwise regardless of where we are.

What will be written in the diary of October 2021 ?, face -to -face school sessions reopen ?, higher education institutions will be reopened? or the most awaited by Malaysians, which is to be able to cross the state? or something surprising happened again ?.There are 31 days in October 2021, there are definitely many things to be written later. The focus is not only concentrated in Malaysia but also involves foreign countries as each country has a relationship with economic, health and political matters.

Whatever we all hope for in October 2021, may Allah SWT make all those expectations easier. If before, we were plagued with sorrow, hopefully joy will come. The remaining year of 2021 is expected to still have hope for all of us to carry into the next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?