My Thesis

To qualify me to graduate and receive a Bachelor's Degree at the Convocation. I must complete the thesis writing that is required for every student who is in the final semester.

To be honest, I am a student who has problems in matters related to writing. This is a problem I have faced since I was in high school. My own teacher when I was in high school knew my weaknesses. It is a weakness that I myself must try to overcome.

My main problem in the thesis writing process is the time flow I should follow. Start from make a proposal and constantly updating the progress to my supervisor lecture.

Each student is required to complete a proposal for the thesis to be produced, the proposal will be evaluated by a supervisor who has been appointed by the Department. 

Why should students prepare a proposal first before start to write a thesis?. It is for supervisors to understand the direction of writing. I failed to follow the set rules. A failure that I did myself and I can't forgive myself for that failure.

Usually, the preparation of the proposal is done when the candidate or student is in the 2nd year. When the proposal gets the approval then the thesis writing can begins. 

That is the timeline set by the my Department.

Smart students, they will start write a thesis from the 2nd year after the proposal has been approved by the supervisor. I currently still fail to complete the proposal that should have been present. 

So the direction of my thesis writing was a bit deviant and did not comply with the wishes of my supervisor. Thesis writing usually takes a long time to complete, it has special features and must be adhered to to allow a writing to be recognized as a thesis writing.

When another student or candidate completes writing according to the timeline. I was still procrastinating in starting the thesis writing. 

I didn’t prepare the proposal that was supposed to be completed, I just starting the writing without the proper direction. Such an attitude should not be emulated by any student or Degree candidate.

The effect of my attitude, my thesis writing is very bad for a Bachelor's Degree candidate. The time was getting shorter, I had to submit the thesis on the date set by the Department. Because my writing was a bit bad, the supervisor asked me to make as many modifications as possible to avoid failing.

At first the lecturer suggested that I postpone my studies for one year to start writing my thesis again, but it definitely involved financial costs and my family would not be able to cover my study costs for the next one year. 

Based on the maximum assessment possible with the modification of the content of the writing. I got the minimum approval to qualify me to receive a Bachelor’s Degree.

That was my story when completing the required thesis writing for Bachelor's Degree candidates majoring in Media Studies. Hopefully, good things will be used as a guide, instead of as a boundary for anyone with the title of University Student




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?