Retrenched Experience


When it comes to the journey of life, of course each of us has a very different journey. There are times we will feel happy and there are times we will feel very sad especially when the test comes suddenly.

I’m not sure, how many people have ever experienced a situation of being laid off while showing excellent performance. The fact is that it is always the case though undesirable, even I myself was a victim of circumstances. unable to do anything due to the fact that as a subordinate, can be trampled on at any time.

My first experience of being fired or terminated was when I worked as a Tele-Marketing at one of the IPTS in the city. The reason I was terminated was because the college management claimed that the performance I showed during the probationary period was very disappointing.

The fact that I was a victim during that period, my salary payments were put into someone else’s account. Then the management paid my salary like giving alms to a beggar. I fell victim to political toys at work. As a new employee, I want to create good relationships between colleagues. Apparently there were eyes that watched and started to act when they felt I was a threat to them.

If my work performance is not satisfactory. How in just 3 months, I was able to achieve the sales target set by the Head of Tele-Marketing Unit. I was still fired, it was indeed the intention of certain individuals in the organization. But there is wisdom behind what happened because I am thankful to be fired so that I do not feel guilty towards the students who registered under me.

Previously, I promised that students would only have to pay RM300 upon registration and the rest would be arranged by the College. On the other hand, the college acted to ask the students to pay tuition fees because the education loan managed by the college has not been approved.

Next, my service as a private school teacher was terminated because the management at that time could no longer afford the cost of school management including the cost of turning the shop unit into a school. Although my monthly salary is less than RM500 a month. Eventually the school was temporarily closed and I was fired.

Later, I was fired as a tuition center teacher because some of the tuition center staff ran away, the cause was kept secret, only I understood that the tuition center involved a lack of management funds. Although my income was only around RM300 a month but the management could not afford the cost burden eventually closed and I was fired.

The next experience was when I worked in Putrajaya. After 4 years working as a contract staff and there were practical students at the place I worked at the time. Succeeded in getting a permanent position in the same Ministry while I was still a contract worker.

I was informed from the beginning that every contract employee in the Ministry would be terminated. To be honest it was very disappointing announcement, but it did not discourage me to give the best service to the last minute.

The last experience of my contract as an employee was terminated when the Barisan Nasional government lost in the last 14th GE. Due to a change of government block, the company I worked for had to terminate our contract within 24 hours.

Despite the promise of compensation, the balance of the promised payment value has yet to be settled even though my friends and I have lodged a complaint at the State Labor Office.

My luck is good because from my experience of terminating my contract, I started learning to save when starting contract work in a new place later. The actual fact of my life journey is still sad because I have always been a victim of certain parties. I'm not good at office politics, so of course I'm always the victim in various situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?