The challenge of life

 We certainly live in two different circumstances, life while in the world and life after death. How we live life on earth will determine how our life is after death. It must be remembered that every human being regardless of race and religion will surely die.

There are reasons why we were born and live in this world. Throughout the period of our lives, from the day of our birth to the day of our death, there are definitely challenges or trials that we are sure to face whether we like it or not. That is the meaning of a life on earth. I see life on earth as a life cycle, each of us will carry on the same responsibilities only the times are different.

It feels like yesterday my aunt gave birth to a daughter, today her daughter who was born now gave birth to her son and will soon give birth to her 2nd child. This cycle of life will continue as long as the world is not doomsday. Myself, feeling trials or challenges are always present in this life. Having just recovered from an alleged infection with covid19 disease, my mother and I are now receiving another life trial as well.

Indeed living in this world, we must learn to accept whatever challenges come even if we don’t like them. It's just that I often ask myself, why are there always trials and tribulations in my life ?. Honestly I'm not strong enough to face it. I know that there are still those in this world who receive more severe challenges or trials than I have received. As are the challenges and tests faced by flood victims in the west coast area.

I believe all human beings on this earth know the existence of Heaven and Hell in life after death. Everyone knows why Heaven and Hell exist, who will enter Heaven or Hell ?.Perhaps because of that, we always receive trials and challenges on this earth. Whoever is patient through trials and challenges, will surely have a great opportunity to enter Heaven. I am not insincere in accepting this test or trial or challenge of life, I just want to feel like everyone else, that is, having my own family, having a wife and children.

I know and understand that as long as I breathe. as long as that I will continue to be tried or tested which may sometimes feel very difficult to accept but that is something that every human being must go through.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?