happy new year 2022

 When we meet on January 1, it means that we are now entering the new year which is the year 2022. Of course, many are determined and hope that the year 2022 will be filled with something that will make all Malaysians happy.

Many are still traumatized by the catastrophic floods that hit the country late last year. Probably causing many not to be as excited to celebrate the new year as previous years. Not only loss of property but also loss of life. Everything they had disappeared in the blink of an eye, and even many flood victims were left stranded because they did not expect such a flood to happen.

For 2022, the public is expected to continue to face the issue of the pandemic entering its 3rd year of contagion. In fact, it is understood that the world's population will most likely receive the 4th vaccine injection.

Mom and I will be receiving a 3rd injection or booster soon. If there is going to be a 4th injection, I feel that only 3 injections are enough for my mother. Feels like a lab rat when constantly receiving vaccine injections that have many drawbacks.

I personally hope that the year 2022 will give me the hope that I have been dreaming of for so long, which is to have a wife, even though it seems impossible at this time. In sha Allah, I will be 39 years old with uncertain life achievements. I wish I knew what steps I had to take this year. So are my hopes for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?