Stay at Quarantine Center

 At night I reported to the Art Arena Quarantine Center. Once again I checked my blood pressure as well as body temperature. 

The atmosphere when I just entered the quarantine center was quite quiet, many residents were asleep, only a few people were watching TV.

After being screened for my health level. I was placed in bed number 23, the bed provided for me still looked new, next to the bed was provided a locker to store things. 

The arrangement of the quarantine center in my opinion is divided into 3 parts, critical in the middle, then the right part for patients with diseases like me and the left part for patients who have no other health problems.

When in a place like this quarantine center, the main thing to pay attention to is the location and condition of the bathroom. 

Estimate the number of residents of the quarantine center at that time around 100 people, the bathroom needs to be shared en masse and all of them are COVID19 positive patients. 

My bed is close to the bathroom, however I prefer to use the bathroom that is outside the hall because the nearby bathroom let it be used by elderly patients.

For anyone who has ever visited Gelanggang Seni in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Definitely know about the existence of a top playing field. 

The MOH has converted the playground into a surau, allowing patients to perform the obligatory prayers in congregation and without distance. An activity missed by those who often pray in the mosque.

During the time I was treated at the quarantine center, my main activity was just sleeping and eating. 

We are fed 4-5 times a day. In my opinion, what has been provided so far is very satisfying as a patient. In fact, there were times when I was the one who finished the food belonging to elderly patients who had no appetite to eat.

The MOH staff who work at the quarantine center are all very kind to us patients, even though some of us are naughty despite being veterans. 

Most importantly again, I felt we were like brothers because we took care of each other throughout being in the quarantine center.

The experience of being quarantined and treated, is invaluable to me. The government has provided everything to ensure Malaysians recover from the pandemic. 

Most importantly, I would like to thank the staff of the Malaysian Ministry of Health who are always eager to take care of us at the quarantine center of the art court.

Thank you very much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?