The Treatment Process

 In addition to me and my mother who were infected with COVID19, some of my family members were also infected. One of those affected was my aunt, while doing the screening at the CAC of the Ketereh Health Clinic

The sugar content in my aunt's blood was very high, which caused my aunt to also be treated at the Tumpat Hospital together with my mother. My aunt is classified as a stage 3 patient.

Meanwhile, my mother's cousin and her nephew were allowed to undergo quarantine at home. Throughout the treatment period, I always asked about the health progress of my mother’s cousin.

Understand that quarantine without direct doctor's monitoring, mother's cousins and nephews have their risks. The oxygen content in my mother's blood is getting better, in fact there are times when it reaches 100%. 

In addition to undergoing COVID19 treatment, she was also treated for kidney failure and blood infections.

My aunt's condition, who was treated with my mother, is becoming more stable. Blood sugar readings increasingly show a decrease. 

The Ministry of Health, in my opinion, has played the best role. My mother and aunt are constantly monitored or updated on their health status by the Hospital while my mother's cousins and nephews receive phone calls every day for the purpose of updating their current health status.

So was I when I was at PKRC GS, Dr. who is on duty will definitely contact me and other residents for the purpose of updating the progress of health status. 

I was not in a situation like other patients i.e. did not have symptoms of severe cough or fever.

The duration of my treatment was only 8 days while my mother and aunt were for 13 days, my mother's cousin was for 10 days. 

Alhamdulillah, after the stated period, the health condition improved but according to Dr. still requires monitoring because to recover from the effects of COVID19 takes a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?