Dream & Fantasies

 Dreams or fantasies ?, 2 things that are different but always exist in the soul of every human being including myself. I have dreams and fantasies, plus my current situation, makes me only able to have dreams and fantasies. Those my age, arguably all succeed by their own definition. There are dreams that come true, as well as fantasies that come true.

What is my dreams and fantasies? I have always dreamed of marrying a woman who is willing to accept all my weaknesses as a husband and human being. As for the child ?, I never dreamed because I knew I could not afford or deserve to have it. Enough just to have a wife, maybe a widow with many children.

I have a dream to travel to countries like South Korea or Japan. I often dream of vacationing to the country of Korea or Japan, a country that in my opinion has a very compelling privilege. Am I capable of fulfilling those fantasies or will they continue to remain fantasies. Just like I dreamed of being a rich man. Why ?, here only the rich are respected by the society. If we are poor, we will be looked down upon by society. I myself have seen how a poor person is insulted in a sarcastic way. 

Is it wrong for us to have dreams and fantasies ?. There may be some of us who have never had dreams or fantasies. To me, it is human nature in us to have dreams and fantasies because through them we definitely strive to make sure that what is in the dreams and fantasies come true.

Dreams and fantasies can change over time. perhaps after dreams and fantasies at one time had been achieved. Therefore, do not stop having dreams and fantasies no matter how difficult our life in the real world because as human beings, always need encouragement to move forward.

Malaysians are almost all going through a difficult time due to the pandemic that hit. Some lost everything, in fact not only faced a pandemic but also faced natural disasters that occurred at an unexpected time. Therefore, in order to motivate ourselves, dreams and fantasies are able to provide what we need when we lose everything.

Those dreams and fantasies are free, it just takes effort to make it a reality in our short life. Successful people sometimes start from dreams and fantasies. Do not forget that only we can change what needs to be changed. Will I be able to succeed as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?