Booster Dose

I thought that in 2022, humans will no longer have to think about COVID19 disease, it turns out that my guess is wrong because this virus continues to mutate its genome. 

It’s as if it’s getting more immune to any man-made vaccine. My family and I finished receiving the vaccine last year. 

The same time my family and I were also infected with COVID19 without knowing how we got the infection.

Speaking of vaccines, its continuation is for the year 2022 when the government introduces booster dose injections to Malaysians. 

Alhamdulillah, my mother was safe to receive the injection. Side effects are there, just not as critical as others have. 

Even my own brother also experienced the effects of the booster dose injection which is a bit scary, which is feeling tight or having difficulty breathing at night.

The various sharing on social media by the public regarding the effects they felt after receiving the booster injections, it made me start to feel scared to take the booster injections. 

I'm a high blood pressure patient, it makes me more scared. However, the government is seen to have begun to implement subtle measures for the people to receive the booster dose, based on the statement issued as a bit of a threat to the public but it is just my personal opinion.

The synovac vaccine injection, that is, must receive the booster injection no later than 1 March 2022. If fail to do so, vaccination certificate status will change from having been vaccinated to a different status. Of course, the status change will restrict from entering certain premises, especially for dine in.

Many stories of the effects of booster injections have been received by Malaysians. Displayed on social media. 

I do not want to say that the vaccine is not good for humans but some have received the effects right ?. I am a prospective recipient in the category of very high risk with various diseases, especially high blood pressure.

I just take the stand of wait and see. What is the government’s plan to reduce the infection when the number of positive cases back rises to alarming levels. 

It is as if the people have never received a vaccine injection. Am I ready to receive a booster injection ?, what will be the effect later ?. 

I'm afraid the risk could cause me to die. Will the government be responsible ?, a letter of permission was signed before the injection was given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?