My Rent Story

 The story of me renting a house or room started when I was kicked out by the University Residential College during the university semester break. Fortunately, my ex-roommate allowed me to stay in his rented house for a while. Coincidentally, the ex-roommate worked part-time during the semester break with other university friends.

For the duration of my stay, I only slept with a sheet of cloth and my suitcase as a pillow. Coincidentally, the ex-roommate housemates returned home during the semester break. So my friend's rental house is not too crowded.

Even though I only sat for a month. I still pay rent. Living in KL must be expensive, as is the cost of paying monthly rent. Because of that, in order to save on the monthly rental house payment, a house is inhabited by almost 10 students. Even during semester break. Rent still has to be paid.

Then, I rented in the Subang Bestari area. Around 2007. At that time, I was doing an internship at one of the GLCs in Subang. Almost a year of renting and finally the name was blacklisted by the owner of the house. Due to our fault as the tenant of his house.

Coincidentally, my female friends who were interning at GLC nearby, also rented in the same area. They face a bit of a challenge as tenants when they are harassed by ethereal beings. Because we didn't know who to ask for help, I tried to solve the problem myself. Alhamdulillah they are no longer disturbed in that house.

The next experience, I stayed at my good friend's rental house in an area near Nilai. At that time, I had just got a job in Putrajaya. There was still no place to stay, so I stayed with my friend first.

I stayed at my friend's house for a week. The travel time taken from my residence to my workplace took more than 1 hour. Fortunately, my friend lent me his motorcycle to use during the 1 week.

Throughout my stay, I tried to find a room for rent around Putrajaya. Alhamdulillah, got it. Sharing room with a monthly amount of RM350 per month. I would like to get a good roommate, both from Kelantan.

Then, I moved and rented a cheaper room. Monthly rent is only RM200 per month. I rented for almost 2 years before I had to move out of the rental house because my work contract ended at the end of 2015.

Now I'm back and living in the village again, at my mother's house. No need to think about renting a room or a house anymore.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?