Student Association Dinner

The University of Malaya is one of the universities that gives freedom to its students to move actively in various types of associations, including state associations. 

I have a story about how I was once invited to attend a Dinner organized by the Terengganu State Student Association, University of Malaya.

The Terengganu State Student Association has invited all Terengganu students who have just registered at the University for the Dinner. Because I was born in Terengganu based on the state code on the ID number, my name is also listed.

At that time, as a new University student. I'm afraid that if I don't attend the invitation, I might be subject to action. At the same time, seniors at my Residential College recognized me as a student from Kelantan. They must have been surprised when they saw my presence.

The dinner was attended by state leaders. The ceremony went smoothly and the food menu was Terengganu's traditional nasi dagang. The symbolic food of Terengganu state.

Next, after finishing dinner, the Association committee members invited the state students to meet the invited guests before the ceremony ended. At this time, an invited guest asked where I came from with a Terengganu accent. Fortunately, I can still speak the Terengganu accent and state that I am from Bukit Besar, Kuala Terengganu.

When everything was finished and the students began to return to the Residential College including myself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?