Express Bus

 
When I was a teenager, I often hung out in the plains near the house. Taken to see the express bus vehicle that stopped at the Ketereh bus station to pick up the waiting passengers. Before moving to various destinations during the morning or evening.



At that time, a desire arose in my heart to feel the experience of riding the bus to Kuala Lumpur. Desire to live in Kuala Lumpur. I often imagine my father sending me to the bus station. At that time, being a nomad was something to be proud of, especially for the souls of young people like me at that time.

Alhamdulillah, in 2003, Allah SWT granted my desire to experience the bus ride from Kelantan to KL. At that time I managed to continue my studies at the University in KL. At that time, the express bus station for the route to the east coast was Hentian Putra, in front of PWTC.

I am very sure for Kelantanese who work in KL and often return to the village. Definitely know how the atmosphere of Putra Stop Station was at that time. Ticket worms always roam in the Terminal area and it is strange to me that there are only passengers who are victims of the ticket worms involved.

The first bus I took while studying at the University was an old bus but the situation was still good, the bus still provided toilets in the bus. The first time I went back to Kelantan by bus, I was very drunk.

From that moment, bus transportation became the main transportation for me if I wanted to return to the village. Most fun for me when there is a bus transformation, especially the shape in a bus.

From the position of 2 + 2 seats which is four seats in one column, changed to 2 + 1 which is three seats in one column, this situation becomes a bigger and more comfortable seat for passengers.

Among the sweet memories of the express bus, when first trying out the new bus operator service, the bus company involved provided burgers and drinking water to passengers as a token of appreciation.

Not only the interior of the bus has undergone a transformation, the shape of the bus is also the same from only one storey, now almost all transport bus operators offer 2-storey buses to passengers.

I will try to avoid sitting on the top floor of the bus because of the problem of altitude phobia, especially when the bus passes through a relatively narrow road, it seems to feel the swing of the bus involved.

The KL-Kelantan express bus journey takes about 8 hours and will stop in the middle of the road for passengers to fill their stomachs first before returning to start the journey. Throughout my experience using the bus service while at the University, the resting place is different depending on the bus operator. But all in the same area that is merapoh.

I also had the experience of a broken air conditioner on the bus, imagine the journey time takes a minimum of 8 hours, should withstand the heat situation. In addition, I once experienced a bus jump situation where the driver transfers passengers to another bus.

The worst moment to get on the bus is when I have to sit next to a woman, I kind of sleep snoring and easily fall asleep, so confirm embarrassing snoring next to a woman.

Another story I had when I returned home on my cousin's wedding day, the bus ticket was already sold out, only extra bus tickets left. I also bought it even though I was not sure what the bus would look like later. When the time came, my legs did not fit to be placed on the legs, I had to sit with my legs pointing outwards. Must last for 9 hours as it may be a school holiday at that time.

The story and experience that I felt from the first time I took the bus in my first year at the University until now, made me feel like I was bored with whatever situation happened on the bus. All the desires and question marks while watching the passing bus at the age of a teenager are now answered by themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?