Come back 2 Putrajaya



Thank God, after many years of planning, finally God allowed me to meet up with old friends at KBS, Putrajaya. Coincidentally, I accompanied my brother who reported for duty at the Malaysian Information Department in Putrajaya.

My brother and I left Kelantan, the day before my brother reported for duty in Putrajaya. On the way to the Information Department, I asked my brother to drop me off at the side of the road near KBS. My unplanned arrival, must have slightly disrupted the working hours of friends. Luckily someone still knows me. Khairul, Ikhwan and the friends who have free time to meet my eyes for a moment.

The travel time of the express bus that I took for the trip to Kelantan was at 2.00 pm. The clock in hand showed 8.30am. It is still early for me to move to the Putrajaya bus station. So I headed to the youth development section on the 11th floor, due to unplanned arrivals, many of the staff I knew were on vacation or had moved to another division or ministry. Entering the living room, old memories begin to come back in the memory. I feel like I just left the office yesterday, while now it has been 5 years since I finished my service in the youth development division.

My first branch in the youth development division was social development. Later, I was transferred to the personality leadership branch and before being terminated, I was placed in the international relations unit. I'm just not placed in the Economic Development Branch. Currently, almost 70% - 80% of the staff in the youth development division are new staff, only a few people I know. There are staff I know from them in grade 41 and have now been promoted to branch director.

Perhaps because of that, when reviewing the atmosphere around me, I felt the loss of aura that I miss the aura of team work. Honestly there was a bit of a sense of frustration in this heart when many of the staff I last met in 2015 had moved to other divisions or ministries. This situation is common for someone who holds the title of civil servant.

Although only stopped for a short period but enough to see the situation of friends after almost 5 years of not meeting and tell a long story about their life stories. In sha Allah maybe another time, I came back for a little longer period to meet all who knew me. My brother is now back as an employee in Putrajaya, there is definitely an opportunity to visit Putrajaya again. Most surprising after 5 years is not met, Putrajaya face changed completely. Various new buildings have been built, very different from the previous 5 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?