Do you know your boss?


This time, I want to share my experience with a human called BOS. I believe each of us has ever worked with a man who called BOS. A person who constantly monitor our work regardless of the sectors where we are. If we are subordinate staff, more and more individuals with BOS titles that we should call and various levels.

At this point, I started learning about politics at work. Whoever is good at taking care of the boss will definitely be promoted even if the job performance is not satisfactory. In fact, people who are truly brilliant will be marginalized due to not being good at taking care of the boss.

The boss is the earliest I know when doing an internship at one of the leading GLC, but not a lot of things that I learned because the assignment was not challenging, just make a copy of the paper, sent a letter to the other side and file level. In my view, it is more to do as an office boy.

Before I end the internship, had been exposed to how to manage the interview process for candidates who apply for scholarships for further studies involved GLC up abroad. A variety of interesting things found particularly how parents try to obtain letters of support from politicians to allow their children to receive a scholarship offer.

Next I training after graduation, in MAHB for 10 months, I report to Senior Management under the Human Resources Development Unit. During the 10 months of training, I was assigned to help 5 executives with different assignments even in the same unit.

I got a revelation on how the process of training airports police or airports firefighters is carried out in Penang. Should after 10 months of training, I be absorbed into the GLC as a permanent staff, however there is no provision for me to be part of the MAHB family.

Then, I had the opportunity to work in the College for 3 months, I worked as a tele-marketing, offering the opportunity to further my studies for SPM graduates. Every month, I have to achieve the target number of students who enroll as a student at the college.

At first, I had no problem working at the college, but due to workplace politics caused my name to be bad, eventually even though I reached the set sales target I was fired without any solid reason. I am sure that some irresponsible individual has tarnished my reputation in the Institution.

Next I worked in a private school in the city, I taught mathematics subjects, only the number of students was so small that it caused difficulties for the management to continue the operation of the school. However, I was able to teach for almost a year before the management decided to close the operation of the school.

The rate of payment of my salary as a teacher at the school, only RM500 a month, the fact that it is not worth the cost that I have to bear, especially the duration of my trip to school is almost 1 hour for one way.

Then I offered to teach in the Tuition Center close to home, I get a payment rate of about RM300 -RM400, but it's still not worth it because it is close to home, I also continue teaching at the tuition center. I was once again disappointed when managers Tuition Center sped away from the responsibility of managing the tuition center.

Then I tried my luck in Putrajaya, working as a part-time daily worker in the ministry of youth and sports malaysia for 4 years from 2012 to 2015. During that period, I was placed in various branches in the youth development division. Various types of bosses, I met during that period, there were bosses who always gave me pocket money, there were bosses who liked the expenses I ate, even though the boss was the same age as me but as a boss, I gave him the respect and loyalty he deserved.

My contract was terminated due to limited financial allocation for contract workers. So the end of my service at the end of 2015.

I was the last official job was in 2018, when I became a speaker at schools throughout the state. My income at that time, quite lucrative, almost reached RM2000 a month. Almost the entire area, I gave a talk to explore online learning. However, the company had financial problems at the end so it decided to lay off all staff throughout Malaysia simultaneously.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?