Change debit cards

 I’m not sure if everyone knows that bank debit cards have an expiration date. Each cardholder must renew the debit card upon expiration. For the purpose of renewing the card, the owner must go to the bank counter. That is a big problem for me because of the current pandemic situation and the unhealthy condition of the mother to go to the bank like everyone else.

Over the past 3 months, I was always thinking of how easy it would be for me to take mom to the bank for a new debit card conversion process. So much so that I didn't sleep well for some time because I was thinking about it and yesterday, I finally managed to take my mother to the bank with the help of my closest brother.

I did not know that the operating hours of the bank during the implementation of the MCO, have been shortened from the usual time. To avoid a crowded situation and a long queue outside the premises, I went to the bank at 2.00 pm, I thought there were no customers at that time apparently the bank had closed its operations for the day. I had to appeal to the bank officer who was still there. To allow the mother to change the bank card. The fact is that the mother is not an entrepreneur who every day will put thousands of ringgit into the bank. Usually, based on my observations, the bank will provide special services to customers who are entrepreneurs.

Alhamdulillah, the bank officer gave us permission to change the bank card even though the operating hours for the day were over. At that time, I felt like crying because my prayer was answered by Allah SWT. Everything is simplified. I really appreciated the service given by the bank officer at that time, I had to take my mother in a wheelchair to get into the bank. Finally I can sleep well without having to think about the bank debit card conversion process.

I can't imagine if I failed to persuade the bank officer involved to allow us to change the bank debit card. With the mother's ailing condition, then every day, a large number of customers deal in the bank involved. All have to wait outside the premises, only a few people are allowed to be inside the premises, such a procedure is implemented in almost all banks in Malaysia based on my knowledge and this is to prevent the spread of C19.

Once a responsibility is completed, at this time all parties should accept only the procedures implemented in the context of efforts to prevent the spread of C19. Although some complained about why they had to wait outside the premises, there were still cases of contagion among the bank's customers, including its staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?