Fully Vaccinated

 Yesterdays, I received my 2nd dose injection and it made me have a complete injection of Sinovac vaccine. Now I have to wait for 14 days, which is an observation period to see the effects of the 2nd dose injection, based on my personal understanding. After 14 days, it was only then that my digital vaccination certificate was valid when I was in a public hotspot.

I arrived at the clinic where I received my vaccination at 9 am. At that time, I saw so many teenagers with their parents queuing, I thought that they were the same as me to receive the second dose of vaccine injection, apparently they came as a walk-in to get injections for their children due to the upcoming school session, open early next month.

However, most of them failed to get injections today due to the limited number of injections provided by the Clinic with the permission of the Ministry of Health Malaysia. I think that the government has given a complete explanation with respect to the procedure of how parents or teenagers can get vaccinated before the school session begins. Parents or teens involved should register through the app even for walk-ins, only then does each process run smoothly.

Aside from parents and students who want to get vaccinated, there are also seniors who want to get vaccine injections on the same day I get the 2nd dose injection. The situation at the Clinic at that time was very crowded and lively with clashes of senior citizens, adults and teenagers. There are also foreigners who want to get vaccinated.

I finally received a complete dose of vaccine. At the beginning of the vaccination program, I was not interested in getting a vaccine injection, but thinking of the safety of myself and my mother when the number of daily cases reached a 4-digit value, I signed up including the mother. My mother was first fully vaccinated, a few months later I was vaccinated, now I have been fully vaccinated, I just have to wait for the quarantine period to end for 14 days.

Now, I am no longer overly worried about my family members from the pandemic spread. We have tried to protect ourselves through vaccination to prevent infection, in addition to adhering to the SOPs set and pray to Allah SWT to protect us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?