Welcome September

 Entering September for 2021, I don’t know how to describe how I feel at the moment. Am I happy or sad or have no feelings at all ?.I just wonder, what will happen during this month ?. Is it as warm as it was in August ?. I still have not seen the best thing going for the year 2021 for Malaysians.

Life must go on even if we don’t know how it goes. There are 4 months left before we enter the year 2022. The people want the country to get better. Countries that managed to get out of trouble pandemic and economic problems.

I admit that there are parties who are not affected from an economic point of view even though the country is inundated with various related problems. Not only Malaysia but the whole world is facing the same situation. There are even countries that had reportedly is recovering from the economic crisis or health. Back squeezed by the same crisis.

In terms of national politics. I see the new Minister of Health appointed a new administration. Do the job as best as possible and even many who think better of the previous minister. When the health crisis has not yet reached its end.

When time spins fast. I believe September will pass without human beings realizing that they have wasted so much precious time. Finally regret that envelops the human heart all the time.

The moon and the sun alternate, human life is getting harder including myself. It’s just that I’m lucky to still have a place to rely on hope and it’s definitely on my own mother. I believe everyone hopes that every moment present brings happiness and all sorrows are kept away. It's just that our storylines are definitely different, some are lucky and some are the other way around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?