Future wife

 I'm a bachelor, I'm almost 40 years old. Many people ask why at such an age I am still unmarried. Among my peers, almost all of them are married and have beautiful children. Honestly, as a normal man, I want to get married but according to Islam based on my current situation. I am not yet worthy to be a husband.

In Malaysia, the cost of a marriage before a pandemic is so high that it is beyond common sense. It causes the bridegroom, to have to work 24/7 to cover the cost of a wedding. When the pandemic hit, then the wedding was held quite simply, even without a wedding dress. Really follow the sunnah of Islam.

It's just that I don't have a future wife when the cost of marriage is not so high. I want to but still can't. It's sad to think about this journey of life, but I have to accept it sincerely.

Finding a wife is not as easy as it used to be. Some have divorced at a very young age in my opinion. Based on my personal experience, local women are very picky about their future husbands. I think I don't have the characteristics that local women desire to be me as their husband. Maybe my opinion is wrong, but it is only based on my experience and observations.

Almost all local women want handsome and fit men. It’s a bit different with foreign women, most of those women are very beautiful and married to men who can be categorized just like me. It makes me sometimes feel jealous, having a very loving wife and sincerely accepting her husband. My statement, just a personal opinion only.

Is it true ?, a rich man is definitely being chased by 1001 women compared to a poor man? I have a history of women who were willing to leave me for the sake of a man who was better financially positioned. I have a history with women who treat me as if I am this very despicable in their eyes. Because of that, I feel foreign women value men more especially husbands than local women.

Indeed, finding perfection is like finding something that does not exist in the world, local or foreign women, each has advantages and disadvantages to be a wife. It is back to the man or husband in educating the woman or wife to be better. Just what I say based on my experience throughout knowing the women present in my life. Arguably almost 70% of them disappoint me even though I love them dearly as a lover or friend.

I wanted to find a wife, but I was afraid. I'm worried I'll meet a future wife who can't accept me as I am. I have witnessed many incidents of cheating before my eyes, not just listening to news reports. I don't care if the woman is still a virgin or not, considering that at this time, many girls lose their virginity at a very young age, despite being Muslims. Will I find the future wife that this world is looking for ?.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?