Germ Infection

Once again it happened. My mother was attacked by an unusual high fever that caused lose consciousness. Countless times my mother was in this situation. 

Started from his body feeling uncomfortable, then a sudden cold before being unconscious.

The first time my mother fell ill and lost consciousness was in 2018. Luckily, my cousin came to the house at that time to check on my mother who was fasting. 

At that time, fortunately my cousin immediately asked for help, if it was too late, my mother would have died. For almost 2 weeks, my mother had to be detained in the ward and luckily there was an aunt who was willing to accompany her day and night.

To be honest, I'm scared when I think about my mother's health status. At the same time, I myself am in an unhealthy status, not the same as when I worked in Putrajaya around 2012-2015. With my situation not working, there is no income at all. 

The cost of treatment is currently increasing and requires me and mom to have emergency savings to use in the event of any emergency situation.

Before my mother fell ill that caused my mother to be unconscious. My mother would say that she did not feel well at first. Over time, the mother's body temperature rises. 

Eventually the mother lost consciousness because the germs began to invade the mother's brain. Ever before that, I was just with mom alone and suddenly mom collapsed, causing me to be unable to do anything and almost equally cry because of limited abilities.

I do not know, until when the mother has to bear this disease, at the same time. My mother is also a chronic kidney disease patient. Diabetics and high stress. 

I have to be prepared for whatever will happen to the mother, in the future because only Allah SWT Almighty decides everything. I have very significant limitations right now, financial or natural limitations.

I'm still thinking about how my mother is susceptible to a bacterial infection in the blood (Septicemia), I'm trying to find information related to Septicemia, based on my reading, individuals with low levels of immunity, are susceptible to Septicemia. 

My mother is a diabetic and kidney disease is also a factor why she is so susceptible to Septicemia.

Most importantly, when talking about bacterial infections in the blood that is for patients who suffer from bacterial infections in the blood, there is a high risk of internal organ damage leading to death. I always pray that my mother recovers from this disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?