The first dose

After a long wait for a vaccine injection appointment date, I finally received the injection for the first dose at a Private Health Clinic that provides vaccine injections to the public.. Although I received the vaccine injection but it was not of the type of vaccine I wanted. But as long as it is a vaccine, it will definitely bring benefits to the recipients including me after my mother got it earlier than me. Most importantly, the state of Kelantan still recorded the number of cases of infection at a value of 4 digits. Of course, vaccination is an effort to keep yourself from getting serious harm if you get an infection.

I received injections at a private clinic close to home. The scheduled appointment time is 10.30 am. However, I came to the clinic as early as possible. I aim to come early, to minimize any risk. This is because the Clinic is a location that can be categorized as a focal location. There is a risk of pandemic infection.

When I arrived, I registered first. Fill out the health status confirmation form and permission for myself to be injected. Next, the vaccination center staff will take my blood pressure reading as before. Alhamdulillah, this time the reading is at a level that allows me to receive a vaccine injection. Probably due to weight factors affecting the value of a person's blood pressure readings. There is a vaccine recipients who take blood pressure readings, sitting behind me at the time. At first it showed a rather high reading. It takes a long time for the recipient to calm down and the reading value returns to the value allowed for the injection to be given. Only she received the second dose compared to me just the first dose.

That morning, I was the first recipient of the injection. The doctor who gave the injection first gave a description of the vaccine that would be injected into my body. The vaccine that will be received is Sinovac. The doctor showed me a syringe containing the vaccine, the syringe was very long on my observation. Injections are given. Honestly, I don't feel any pain at all. Injection process is also only a short while.

Then, I had to rest in the area provided in the Clinic for the purpose of observation. Was there any reaction to my body after receiving the vaccine injection. Then I was allowed to go home. Alhamdulillah, everything is in good condition, there is only a strange situation. I am easy to feel hungry and sleepy. I'm not sure if that's the effect of the vaccine injection.

I will receive my 2nd dose injection at the end of this month. I pray that everything goes smoothly without any complications that harm myself. On social media platforms, many of my acquaintances shared their experiences of receiving vaccine injections. Each type of vaccine has a different effect. Depending on the recipient's immune. Like my mother, a vaccine recipient. Alhamdulillah, there is no excessive effect. Compared to other people. Some have a fever after receiving the second dose.

I have now been vaccinated. Can carry out activities allowed by the government. I didn’t feel any detrimental effects due to the vaccine injection, it made me think to myself. Why are there people who tell all sorts of stories about vaccines ?, maybe that's why they are called anti-vaccines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?