Me and Women

I want to share my story with women, besides my mother. Every human being has been destined to be paired, just with whom, where and how to meet it is the secret of Allah SWT. In sha Allah. It's just that I haven't met the woman who was destined for me until now.

Based on my experience. It’s so hard for me to approach a woman, even just to be friends. Especially among single women. It is easier to be friends with someone's wife but in Islam, it is strictly forbidden. Is it because of my body shape or my financial status at the moment making it difficult to approach any woman?.

At the age of childhood, we must assume that this group does not understand the nature or desires of a human being, including the nature of being attracted to women. 

Still, we should not deny that the relationship exists unconsciously, boys will naturally be attracted to make friends with girls. I started to feel attracted to girls when I was in primary school, only the female students I was attracted to were in the class of smart students, unlike me who was in the class of weak students in lessons.

From the story in primary school to high school, I tried to approach some female friends but there is one thing in common I understand that is the will and desire of women towards men or their potential partners. I’m not the type of guy who meets the criteria that women want, that’s why the story of me and women continues until University.

The story of women at the University may be a little different on my understanding. One of my lecturers, always informed us, especially the male students, that most of the female students when they were in their first year at the University would definitely be the target of senior students to be their lovers. 

Then when entering the 2nd or final year, female students if they still do not have a lover, then the female student will not be in the attitude of choosing a male student to be their lover.

However, my story was a little different because from the first year to the end, I failed to have a serious relationship with a woman. Only during the last semester, I had a chance to be close friends with a female student from Melaka, she was very beautiful but fierce. 

Our relationship was only able to last for a few months because suddenly one night, the woman asked me to get married while we had not yet finished our studies. 

This is because the woman had been betrothed to another man who had worked and had a more stable income than me at the time. I had to end the relationship because I couldn’t afford to marry her and it wasn’t good to be in a relationship with a woman who had been betrothed to someone else.

After studying, I learned from a different angle about women, how a woman with the title of wife cheats on her husband. The same goes for a husband who cheats on his wife. 

Why is there cheating ?, shouldn't we as human beings who have a mind have to be faithful to a legitimate partner ?. Is it true, the woman is so weak that it is so easy to get along with a man who is not her husband ?. Afraid for me to imagine if my wife cheated on me one day in the future.

The woman is very special in the eyes of every man because of that every man needs a woman to be with them all the time. I still don't know women completely other than my own mother because women in the past until now have different traits and attitudes, especially involving men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?