Drugs and death

Everyone who lives will surely die. We will all die regardless of who we are on this earth. What makes the difference is just how we die. Are we going to die naturally like old age or die due to something unexpected ?. Every religion or race has differences in the matter of death. But the basics remain the same in my opinion that every creature that breathes must stop breathing when the time comes. 

I believe the whole world knows the effects of drug abuse. Regardless of time or age, must exist in the communities involved as drug addicts in the country regardless of where we are. It can be likened to cancer for which there is no cure. Currently, I am approaching 40 years of age. Since from childhood until now. I never did hear that the community in which I live free from drug abuse. There are definitely members of the community involved with drug addiction.

Most heartbreaking when listening, there are among those I know. Died of drugs. The fact is that there are those who are involved with drug addiction, at first a good one. I once knew someone who at a young age was a good child. Respect for parents. Always pray. Everything starts to change when you choose the wrong friends. His attitude very clearly changed. Finally I heard the news that he had died of a drug overdose.

Not one but I know many others who died due to drug overdose. They are the ones who I know since I was a child until adulthood like now. Although many died, those involved in drug addiction continued to exist. Even though some have been in prison, they are still addicted to drugs.

Why am I talking about drugs this time ?. I was just shocked by the death of a neighbor. Although not know the cause but all know that the dead are drug addicts. I fear for the fate of this country in the future if these people continue to face the problem of drug addiction. Various efforts have been undertaken to ensure that there is a stop in the matter of drug addiction. But everything is just a hope that is not sure how it will end.

Death due to drug addiction is a death that may be despised by society. When life is looked down upon by society, when death is still said by others. It may serve as an example for those who are still alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?