Performing Arts


I really believe almost all  people of this earth, really love to sing and maybe many aspire to be singers. There are various types of music genres that are the choice of singers such as 'Nasyid' music genre.

Nasyid genre that gave me the opportunity to try singing in groups for competitions at the University level. The competition involved representatives from each residential college and was held every time during the University Convocation Ceremony.

However, I was only given the opportunity to train with other group members in a few training sessions. This is because, I am a reserve singer if the main member of the Nasyid group involved has an inevitable problem. 

I still feel happy with the opportunity given by the manager of the Nasyid group involved as well as the main singer of the group.

First of all, some may not yet understand the concept of competing Nasyid singing. Nasyid is a genre whose lyrics are related to spiritual or daily human life. 

Nasyid has its own group of fans and it can be broken down into two very different versions, namely Contemporary Nasyid and Original Nasyid. The version that I practice singing is Contemporary version.

Every student involved in a music competition during this Convocation Ceremony is called a residential college artist, many advantages are gained when getting the title. Among them is the priority to be listed as a resident of a residential college the following year.

Slightly disappointed when I could not continue the competition due to the fact that all the lead singers were complete. 

I understand, of course, all parties must want to send the best in a competition and I must accept that I am not the best but still feel happy with the opportunity given before that.

It is not easy to divide the time between lectures and singing exercises, as the date of the competition gets closer, more and more singing practice will be held. 

The fatigue became a habit for the students involved. To me, it was a sweet time to be remembered later.

Being a singer for a while, is enough to give a happy feeling to myself. It is like a medium to form a self-confidence that I have advantages that others do not see this before.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?