Me, Time and Death

Everything we do, must have something to do with time. However, so many people waste their time on useless things. In Islam, it emphasizes on time, so every Muslim is always reminded of time by remembering 5 things before 5 things come.

My daily routine at this time, in the early morning is to prepare breakfast for mom. Tea and cakes, just today, the stall where I used to buy cakes closed, I had to find another stall. After looking in several stalls that I know, there is one that sells cakes that are suitable for mothers to eat, only the location is a bit far from usual.

Riding a motorcycle, I slowly moved down the sidewalk. As soon as I finished buying the food I wanted, I left for home. Here, every morning the number of vehicles that are on the roads is higher as they head to work. So traffic jams often occur including accidents.

When I reached the bend area, there was an unexpected incident involving 2 cars. Although the accident did not cause death but it really shocked me because the accident may have happened to me.

Only time is the savior between me and death based on the accident that happened. I understand that death is a certainty, only death due to an accident is a death that no one wants. Allah SWT protects me from being involved in the accident.

The accident this morning, made me think endlessly, indeed we all do not know what allegations await us next time. I believe the drivers of the two vehicles involved, on their way to work and did not expect that they would be involved in an accident, fortunately the accident did not claim anyone's life.

So I advise myself and the public. always prepare yourself in the face of unexpected situations because this life is full of challenges and trials. the fact is that only Allah SWT knows what will happen to us. Alhamdulillah, my life is still long, the fact that every thing that happens at a certain time is a secret of Allah SWT, including the matter of death.

Accidents can happen to anyone just different whether they survived or not. When something undesirable happens like the accident, let us not try to find fault with anyone until it happens because everything is destiny and we must sincerely accept it. Including if the accident also involved other family members, if I was destined to be involved in the accident, maybe my mother would be waiting to see why I came home late from the store. Once again the time of my death has not arrived, Allahuakhbar !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?