diarrhea

 Just drank a glass of orange juice last night. Today, my health is at an unsatisfactory level due to severe diarrhea. Starting at 2 a.m. until now, I still have diarrhea. As a result, appetite is lost and causes bloating. I ended up throwing up wind and water only, and it is very painful, because an empty stomach produce a lot of wind in the stomach.

I have gastric disease, which makes me even more tired. I only survived with plain water and biscuits. Then I ordered food through delivery apps but the lost appetite caused me to not be able to eat it. Today, I spent much time with sleeping. Since I did not sleep last night because of serious diarrhea in the beginning.

Medicines to treat diarrhea run out. I couldn't afford to go out and buy it until the evening, when my condition was getting better. The appetite came back there just not on the rice because it made me nauseous.

I am a person who is very susceptible to diarrhea. I'm not sure if it has to do with kidney function. Just my health history, always had diarrhea until a while ago. I could not afford to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri due to fatigue due to diarrhea.

It's just a mistake to drink something that doesn't really suit my body. Eventually I endured a very detrimental effect especially in terms of health. Actually it wasn’t just me who made a small mistake but a big impact. For example wrong vote during the last general election. Until now, I believe many have felt the effects.

The same goes for the current pandemic, only the mistake of returning to the village for visiting parents. The effect is the creation of clusters of infection due to us.

I am a person who likes cold and sweet drinks. I will definitely make the same mistake of drinking something that does not suit the condition of my body. Finally 2 conditions await, whether to go to the clinic or just sit relaxing in the room due to fatigue due to diarrhea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?