When I'm known

 Strange when so long I have left high school there is still someone who knows me. But if you count the period, 20 years have passed. 

Plus I’m not a popular student at school. Therefore, I should not be known by many students. Strange isn't it ?. Suddenly someone still recognized me.

Today I tried to buy breakfast at a new store that is located a bit far from my house. It is because my aunt was so eager I suggest to try to buy breakfast at the store. 

There is no denying that the shop owner is a person who is famous for his nasi dagang. Since I was small, often bought when the night market.

The location of the shop is in the village area, still not so many people were buying when I arrived. I bought 4 packets of nasi berlauk

When the seller was preparing the order, suddenly. "Did you ever go to school in Ketereh?" One question I didn’t anticipate at all, when I looked at the seller who was selling, I didn’t recognize it

I began to feel uncomfortable because the truth is I do not like to be identified or asked questions related to my situation by their recent past. 

There is nothing to share so it is better for me to remain silent when I am in the village after returning to the village from 2016.

More questions began to be asked. The requested rice is ready to be wrapped. I'm still wondering how this guy knows me ?. 

Probably due to my rather chubby body size, it doesn’t make it difficult for anyone to remember who I was when I was in school.

The price of rice has been paid, the rice has been obtained, I am back immediately, worried if I wait longer there will be an answer to the question

Strange when I'm still remembered, I'm not a celebrity. Only a person who likes to be alone, especially when going to school in the past. 

It's not the first time I've been greeted by people I don't know even though they remember everything again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?