Endnotes March

 Indeed, among the signs that the Day of Judgment is approaching is that people feel that time is moving faster. Today is the last day of the month of March 2021, many incident have taken place this month, including the mother was unconscious due to fever heat.

Today, my old motorcycle tires are flat. When taken to the store to change the tube, the appearance of the tire was damaged causing the motorcycle tube to leak. The total cost of changing tires and tubes is RM50. A fairly large value for an unemployed person is me.

Such is life, we can only plan but Allah SWT determines what is best for us. Fate decides that I have to spend RM50 just to change the tires and tubes of the motorcycle while the main use of the money has not been made. That is capital to start a business or venture that is able to generate income.

What will happen in April ?. May you live a long life and have the opportunity to celebrate Ramadan. What is definitely different this time around is for my aunt who lost her husband in early March. May all family members, including my mother, always healthy in facing Ramadhan month later.

With 2 weeks left for all Muslims to celebrate Ramadan this year, it is most likely the last Ramadan for all of us because the current world situation seems to give a picture of something big that is about to happen.

For 2021, the first 3 months have ended. But I still haven't found the starting point in my life ?. What should I do ?. One of my neighbor's children, is said to have managed to get a job in the public sector. Alhamdulillah sustenance for the newly married couple. It makes me pensive alone. When my turn anyway ?.

A question that has yet to meet an answer on the last day of March 2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?