Intern MAHB Part 2

 When I underwent on job training at Malaysia Airports Holding Berhad (MAHB). I rented an apartment in Subang Bestari with 3 other GREEN program participants. 10 months together, various stories were recorded during that period.

For placement at MAHB, 4 GREEN program participants were placed there. 3 men and a woman, every day we will wait for the bus in Pekan Kecil Subang Bestari. Route Kampung Melayu Subang to Kuala Lumpur. As for the MAS GLC, 2-3 participants of the GREEN program are placed there. One at the Subang headquarters while one at KLIA.

Quite a lot of real memories in Subang Bestari even if only for a period of 10 months. I had the opportunity to meet a senior while at the University of Malaya. She taught at a nearby school, a very beautiful person only I forgot her name because after 2007. We lost contact as friends.

Imagine during the month of Ramadan in that year, it can be said that every day I break my fast with her so that it makes me feel something. Understand that she is a beautiful person, definitely has an aura that attracts the desires of a man like me. We broke up because I once expressed my feelings to her and it turned out that I clapped one hand.

I have to admit that I was a bad boy. When I was at MAHB, there were times when that trait appeared by itself, only I didn't bother people's wives. Just trying to attract students who are undergoing practical training at the GLC.

My housemate and I managed to buy a TV even though we would only sit for 10 months. I borrowed nuox money to buy a DVD player because back then, it was because buying a DVD was a trend thing at the time.

During the period of 10 on job training. I was known by the permanent staff at the GLC. In fact, some of them are weird because I was not chosen to be offered a job opportunity like other staff. To me, everything depends on fate and destiny. Because of that I was not offered any position in the GLC.

Among other interesting things. The mortuary becomes a specific unit room. I didn't know before that although it was strange why the temperature in the unit was so cold that it was different from other parts.

I am quite close with one of the executives in the human resource development branch, namely Mr. Amirul who is from Kelantan and he often buys me food. So did Mr. Fairus but he quit because he got better deals at other GLCs.

The special thing about Subang Bestari area is the choice of stalls or restaurants to eat. Most must be mamak shops other than Malay cuisine shops. Time allowances coming in, necessarily eat at the store wilt then after the middle of the month, choosing to eat at mamak stalls anyway.

When 4 people live in a house. There must be various temperaments or conflicting times because each has its own temperament. I slept in the living room for heat than others sleep in their own rooms.

The four of us used to be the cat keepers of our female friend who came back to the village for a few days. The cat almost committed suicide by jumping out of the porch. Luckily it was saved.

That's another story that I went through when on the job training in the Malay village MAHB earrings that can be shared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?