Interview at IYRES

Before I worked at the National Youth and Sports Department. I have attended an interview at the Malaysian Institute of Youth Development Research (IYRES) in 2011. Interview for the position of Researcher, it was the first time I was in Putrajaya.

Despite attending the interview as a researcher, I still do not understand the true function of IYRES. I attended the interview without any information regarding IYRES.

After the interview, I had to go back to my cousin's house. At this time, the problem started to arise when my cousin wanted me to go home using the Putrajaya bus service, I confidently took the Putrajaya bus until I finally got the wrong bus.

I reached Putrajaya by bus, the day before the interview. Luckily I had a cousin who lived in Precinct 11 at the time, so I slept at his house for 2 days and 1 nights before returning to Kelantan. On the day of the interview, my cousin sent me to KBS. At the time, I was impressed with the architecture of the surrounding buildings.

I got my first turn for the interview session. Indeed my significant weakness when faced with any interview session is that it is easy to panic possibly due to my anxiety disorder. 

The interview session did not take long, as I came out of the IYRES office, I felt like a failure in the interview when I saw the way the panelists spoke and the ripples on their faces.

My luck was good, the bus driver at that time was a gentleman, I was the one who got on the wrong way and got lost in precinct 5, while I wanted to go to Putrajaya Sentral. So I was dropped off back to the KBS front station and the bus driver stated the number of the bus I had to take to get to Putrajaya Sentral.

At the same time, the shoes I was wearing ripped off the soles. I had to walk with the soles of my shoes off. A sad experience when faced with it but turned sweet when it is remembered.

The next day I returned to Kelantan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman menjadi Guru

AKU PELAJAR PENGAJIAN MEDIA,

BAGAIMANA MENJADI TELEMARKETING?